Most companies hire based on gut feel and credentials, not evidence of a candidate’s ability to excel at the job. Today's most forward-thinking Engineering leaders know that talent is everywhere and comes from a variety of backgrounds. They know that great senior engineers are great at debugging, technical communication, and architecture beyond writing great code. Woven scenarios allow hiring teams to predict how well candidates will perform on the job, not how well they will perform in an interview.
Woven is looking for a Mid-Market Account Executive. In this role, you'll be focused on bringing in new customers for Wioven's fastest growing segment to help the modernize, standardize and accelerate their hiring processes. This includes prospecting into strategic accounts, displaying value, managing a complex sales process, and working with multiple layers of decisions makers across recruiting and engineering.
This role can be located anywhere in the United States (with the exception of Utah, New Mexico, North Dakota, and Hawaii) and reports directly to the Senior Director of Sales.
What you’ll do:
- Prospecting into strategic accounts that will drive your pipeline
- Run opportunities created by the outbound SDR team and the inbound leads
- Build and execute deal plans for opportunities that give you the best chance to win the deal
- Drive successful negotiations and effectively manage decision makers to align with their company objectives
- Work directly with recruiting teams, hiring managers, and executives to understand their business needs and challenges
- Partner with the internal Solutions Engineering, Customer Success and Product Teams to drive sales success and give valuable feedback
- Assist with expansion opportunities during a Customers first year
We encourage you to apply if you have:
- 2+ years experience selling B2B Saas solutions
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- A "Figure-it-out" mindset
- Experience working in a remote environment
- 1+ year experience selling deals with $50-100k ACV
Perks & Benefits
- Fully remote team
- 38 days PTO minimum with no maximum, including at least 1 closed office day each month to encourage recovery and avoid burnout
- Equity in the company at an early stage
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) program to help you invest in your future
- 8 weeks paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Radical transparency: company financials, strategy, etc
- Company-provided equipment (computer, monitor, mouse, keyboard, headset
Compensation: $170,000 to $193,500 OTE (50/50 split base and variable)
Important to highlight (aka why you may not be interested in this role at this time):
- This person will be coming into a role without a battle-tested set of procedures for winning enterprise level deals. It’s critical that you have strong opinions on best practices based on direct experience.
- While we have matured our training processes as the team has grown, you have to have a strong appetite for figuring things out on your own.
- At our stage, we care a lot about overlapping working hours. You must be willing to have overlapping work hours of 10am-2pm Eastern. Most of our calls happen from 10am-6pm Eastern.
We recently raised our series A totaling $10MM in funding from High Alpha and Allos Ventures - investors in incredible companies like Lessonly, Salesloft and G2. We’ve also been named Startup of the Year by Techpoint’s annual Mira Awards.
Woven’s mission is to eliminate the gap between talent and opportunity, so everyone can find a team where they flourish. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
We recently raised our series A totaling $10MM in funding from High Alpha and Allos Ventures - investors in incredible companies like Lessonly, Salesloft and G2.
We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.