Create Your Own Talent Plan with Woven’s Latest Playbook
“TECH RECRUITING PLAYBOOK FOR REMOTE STARTUPS” IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD
As we head on to the last quarter of the year 2020 and more and more businesses are realizing that remote work isn’t just temporary, it’s essential that someone sit down and figure out what this means for the tech hiring industry. Woven understands that startups, management, HR leaders, and businesses, in general, are concerned about creating a fitting and sufficient system for their hiring operations.
As an answer, we have decided to release our playbook, the Tech Recruiting Playbook for Remote Startups, so you can create your very own talent plan. It’s free to the public to help leaders navigate their tech hiring in this difficult time.
Download the Tech Recruiting Playbook for Remote Startups
Learn tips and best practices for guiding startups through today’s distributed workforce.
What’s Included in the eBook?
• Best practices on remote hiring for startups
• Templates for job descriptions
• Templates for offer, rejection and hiring emails
• Average salary information by role and seniority level
• Pros and cons of technical screening methods
• And much more!
We created our playbook with the knowledge that remote working models will cause organizations to rethink how their talent acquisition and recruitment processes work. The playbook lists the tools and explores best practices for hiring.
In the playbook, we list some remote hiring challenges, highlight specific problems, and discuss corresponding best practices that can improve hiring in a remote environment. By reading this playbook, startup leaders will receive a comprehensive guide focused on solutions that solve remote hiring challenges.
The playbook answers the following key questions:
- How do you attract talent?
- What is the best interview process in a remote environment?
- What kind of technical screening is best for your organization?
- How do you scale up your recruiting efforts without adding fixed cost?
- How do you measure and improve talent acquisition performance when everyone is remote?
- How do you onboard remotely?
- How do you recreate your culture online?
While answering the above questions, the playbook also discusses COVID-19 trends in technical recruitment.
Click here to download the free playbook to learn how to adapt to the new normal while finding the right combination of technology and personal interaction to achieve your startup’s recruitment goals.
5 Reasons to Have a Remote Software Engineering Team
On the fence about offering a work-from-home option for your software developers? Consider the benefits of having a fully remote engineering team.
10 Soft Skills to Look For in Senior Software Developers
Senior engineers do more than write code; they lead their teams to success. If you're hiring, be sure to look for these 10 important soft skills for senior software developers.